In response to the COVID-19 situation, The Clinic Group is introducing online consultation for our existing patients. This is to ensure continuity of care for those who have visited one of our clinics before and those scheduled for a follow-up consultation.
How It Works
- Step 1: Book your Online Consultation date and time slot
- Step 2: Confirm your selection & check out
- Step 3: Complete Billing Information & make payment
- Step 4: Check your email for authentication code and receipt. Video call link will be included in your receipt or, click here to start your video call now.
- Step 5: Copy and paste your authentication code to start your video call.
- Step 6: Complete your consultation and pay for your prescribed medication and additional fees, if any.*
*Prescription of medicine will be determined by our doctor. Please let the doctor know during the consultation if you have any preference for your prescription. If you choose to have the medicine delivered to your residential address, there will be a delivery charge as well. Otherwise, our doctor will advise you which clinic to pick up your medicine.
*If your Medical Insurance is accepting claims for Telemedicine visits, indicate to us which Medical Insurance you belong under and include “TPA1NS” under coupon code.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a service for existing patients registered with The Clinic Group only.
- A verification of you will be conducted with the doctor at the start of the online consultation.
- Please get your NRIC/Passport ready with you prior to dialing in.
- An online consultation takes about 10 mins or less, depending on your conditions.
- A doctor may require you to visit one of our clinics for further investigation.
- A medical certificate and/or medication will be issued and dispensed at the discretion of the attending doctor.