Online Doctor Consultation in Singapore
$20.00 excluding GST
In response to the COVID-19 situation, The Clinic Group is introducing online consultation for all existing patients. This ensures continuity of care for those who have visited our clinics and has a medical record with us. Those scheduled for a follow-up consultation with our doctors or physiotherapists can schedule an online appointment instead of heading down to one of our clinics in Singapore.
How Does Online Doctor Consultation Work?
The rapidly evolving healthcare industry has brought about a stream of benefits – from revolutionary treatments to improved accessibility to healthcare. With the advent of digital technology, patients can easily communicate and consult with doctors and healthcare professionals online. This is where synchronous online video consultations offered by The Clinic Group come in. A viable platform, it allows patients to provide doctors with valuable insights into their medical condition and seek treatment from the comforts of their own home.
Booking an Online Consultation with a Doctor in Singapore
If you are ill or experiencing discomfort, The Clinic Group Singapore provides you with the option to consult a doctor online without stepping out of your home.
Doctors in The Clinic Group are licensed by the Singapore Medical Council (MSC) and aim to address your medical queries conveniently. By booking an appointment online, our doctors will be able to address your medical needs anywhere in Singapore.
How to Book an Online Consultation
- Step 1: Book your Online Consultation with our doctors with a preferred date and time slot
- Step 2: Confirm your selection & check out
- Step 3: Fill in Billing Information & make payment
- Step 4: Check your email for the authentication code and receipt. A video call link will be included in your receipt or click here to be directed to the online consultation site
- Step 5: Copy and paste your authentication code from your email to start your video call
- Step 6: Complete your consultation and pay for your prescribed medication and additional fees, if any. *
*Prescription of medicine will be determined by our doctor. Please let the doctor know during the consultation if you have any preference for your prescription. If you choose to have the medicine delivered to your residential address, delivery charges are applicable. Otherwise, our doctor will advise you on which clinic to visit and collect your medicine.
*If your Medical Insurance accepts claims for Telemedicine visits, indicate to us which Medical Insurance you belong under and include “TPA1NS” under the coupon code.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a service for existing patients registered with The Clinic Group only.
- A verification process will be conducted by the doctor at the start of the online consultation.
- Please get your NRIC/Passport ready with you prior to your video call.
- An online consultation takes about 10 mins or less, depending on your conditions.
- A doctor may require you to visit one of our clinics for further investigation.
- A medical certificate and/or medication will be issued and dispensed at the discretion of the attending doctor.