Online Consultation Terms of Service
- All our healthcare professionals are fully registered with their Professional Boards
- You are required to present your photo identification with your NRIC number at the start of your teleconsultation.
- Minors (persons below 16 years old) should be seen with their parent or guardian (who must be at least 21 years old) during the teleconsultation. The parent or guardian has to show his/her ID to the doctor at the start of the teleconsultation.
- Persons without agency (i.e. those with mental cognitive issues, or impediments to expressions) should be seen with their primary caregiver as they may not be able to reasonably share their symptoms via teleconsultation. The primary caregiver has to show his/her ID to the doctor at the start of the teleconsultation.
- Medications with addictive potential must be collected by patient in-person from the physical clinic.
You may be asked to come down for a physical consultation for the following reasons:
If you have been referred to any of our clinics or a physical consultation from a teleconsultation, no additional consultation fees will be collected during your physical consultation.
- For symptoms and conditions that cannot be reasonably assessed or treated over teleconsultation. i.e. chest pain, breathing difficulties, recurrent vomiting, severe abdominal pain. This is also dependent on the severity of your symptoms, the necessity of physical examination and the need for action.
- For the first diagnosis of Chronic Disease, i.e. Hypertension, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure
- For mental health conditions
- When self reporting of vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure reading is required for our Doctor to reasonably assess and treat you.
- When poor video quality hinders our Doctor’s ability to reasonably assess and treat you over the teleconsultation. Please ensure your connection is stable and has good reception.